The Latest Pics- Finally!!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Future of the Church

One of the pastors I love to listen to preach is David Platt, Senior Pastor at The Church at Brook Hills in Birmingham, Alabama. I know David from both Seminary and when we were members at Brook Hills. He is truly annointed by God and is a phenomenal communicator with a true grasp on what it means to be a disciple.

The link to the sermon below is a MUST hear! While the message was specifically for The Church at Brook Hills, I believe it is a message that is vital to any church, any where. I believe that it is a message that if the church today wishes to truly do what it is supposed to do, then it needs to do the things that David outlined in this sermon.

Listen by clicking here and let me know what you think.

No comments: